"Quand on veut un mouton, c´est la preuve qu´on existe" - le petit prince

miðvikudagur, febrúar 18, 2004

faktura

Rottan hans Daniels frænda pissadi á mig í gær...oj!

B.t.w. tá er Daniel hálfbródir pabba míns en er samt bara 18 ára, merkilegt ekki satt?

Ég hef ákvedid ad vera hjá teim einn dag í vidbót, bara slappa af og borda gódan mat og svona ádur en ég held áfram.

Kved ykkur í bili med tessum línum:

Sitting in the smoking zone
with all the other addicts
on a cruiser called the ms Carolina

I light myself a sigarette
and glance at the shabby people around me
an old man looks back at me
or maybe he´s looking at the breadcrumbs on my dress...

creepth is his favorite word, Stuart says
destination is mine

five japanese men in velvet suits
stand together by the slotmachine
laughing histerically

A tropical flower made of plastic and
four good looking punkassed finnish boys
sitting on a bench beside me.
I like the one with the marron hair.

I don´t know his favorite word
but mine sure is destination.

L.G. 10/2/04

|